Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brrrrrrr..it's cold in here

I would say fuck this cold weather.....
but then I wouldn't get an excuse to wear my fabulous coats.

Struck by Style #2
I don't care what anyone says. Coats ARE part of an outfit. They are outerwear, yes that's true. But that doesn't mean you should ignore it completely as if it's not part of the ensemble.

I am really into the high collar coat now.
Like this light grey one from Forever 21.

Or if you're going to go classic, do it with a twist. Don't put on what everyone else has.

I like trenches but do something different like this military style one with the asymmetrical collar and the bell sleeves from Charlotte Russe.


Now that's style.....

Since it's cold as fuck here, I am also digging hats now, which is crazy cuz I NEVER used to wear hats.

I like berets like this royal blue one from Forever 21.

Or this cloche hat, which is similar to a fedora but got that retro vibe inspired by the 20s.
This is from Urban Outfitters.

Ciao for now! I'm going to warm my toesies. :P

No comments: