Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am very excited

about this blog! Read more in the profile section to find out what it's all about!

Some features I intend to include:
  • Struck by style: pieces that are cool/interesting to look at AND affordable.
  • Style as art: an ongoing theory that I have that fashion is essentially art in a medium with the body as a canvas. It's still creativity at work there. Some may disagree but fuck them.
  • Style exists: Currently in Ithaca. I will break out my [argh] camera and intend to capture the people on this campus that carry a unique style or are pulling off an outfit soooo stylish.[Note: TRENDS are different from style. Just because something is trendy does not mean it is stylish to me.]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So to start off the first struck by style post:

From the store, DSW:
NOT RATED POP-ART PUMPS



I fell in love with these. Red. Pop Art. CLEARANCE.

Unfortunately, these are NOT in my size. I repeat, not in my size.
It seems the evil corporate giants behind DSW just want to taunt me for no goddamn reason.
But I will survive.

Onward............


No comments: