Friday, October 3, 2008

You Don't Know Shit...

Shoutouts to Mia for the inspiration of this post.

Pet Peeve #1
Now I'm all about giving props to where props are due. Just because you have on something that I might not like/wear doesn't mean that I do not appreciate your style. However, one of my style pet peeves [and there are many] are when people say "why are you getting so dressed up?" Now they don't say this when you are going to the club or to a fancy event...NOOOOO...they say this because they suck at life. What they really mean to say is "why do you look better than me?" [inner response: Sorry, I took the time to look decent in the morning, buddy.]

People like this should:

1. Look at themselves in the mirror.
2. Cry over their pathetic wardrobe.
3. Be shot.

Now I'm not trying to be mean but when you're telling me that I should feel bad for going to class LOOKING GOOD...I am liable to look at you like you don't know shit....you sad, sad muthafucker.
This is my face:


Let me clarify things. When you look good, you feeeel good. I don't know about you but I like to feel good about myself and know that at least I look good even IF everything else is fucked up. I don't want to look like shit and even worse, start asking other people how dare they look better than you. You know who you are. and you don't know shit.

Grr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha thanks for the shout out!